What makes us special?
Location - Our student accommodation in Dubai is designed and managed exclusively for students (that’s you!). We’re located in Dubai’s residential community and super close to many of Dubai’s educational hubs; Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), Dubai’s Business Bay, Design District, Sheikh Zayed Road, Garhoud and Dubai’s Knowledge Park. Our extensive transport system provides ease and convenience to reach your destination and saves cost.
Free Shuttle Bus Service & Public Transport - Uninest offers a transport system of 5 luxury coaches complete with a bus tracking system, charging ports, seat recliners, screens, tray tables and fridges, covering 4 different routes of Universities and social trips each day.
- We offer minimum of 10-12 trips per day to Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), Dubai’s Business Bay, Design District, Sheikh Zayed Road, Garhoud, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai's Internet City and Dubai’s Knowledge Park.
- Late night pickups are also provided for the post graduate students.
- Social bus trips to one different mall each day including weekend trips to malls and Metro stations.
- Weekend class provisions to the Universities are also provided for Dubai International Academic City and Dubai Knowledge Park.
- Additional trips each Friday is provided to Dubai Outlet Mall.
- 2 minute walking distance from public transport; RTA bus No.30 leaves the residence every 30 minutes to the Dubai Mall Metro.
The trips are very dynamic and we make every effort to accommodate every student, with minimum waiting period. Bus trips to the Jumeirah Lake Towers Metro & Dubai Mall Metro are included in our trips. Residents can connect to any part of Dubai through effective Metro lines.
Facilities - Our residents have the convenience of all the residential facilities.
- Medical - Renowned Aster Medical Centre is 5 minutes walking distance.
- Eating Out - There are many restaurants which are around 7 minutes walking distance from the residence.
- Freshen Up - If you're after a new haircut, style or makeover, you can simply walk to the 3 salons located 5 minutes away.
- Coffee - Fancy a cup of coffee? Cafe located 10 minutes away from the residence.
- Shopping - Uninest enjoys the proximity of around 5 major supermarkets which are located within 2 to 10 minutes walking distance from the us and all of them deliver.
- Laundry - Though the residence has provision of laundry and machines in each ﬂat, if you need additional services we have laundry shops that pick up and drop off your laundry as per your convenience.
All-Inclusive - At Uninest Student Residences we want to be as upfront as possible with you when it comes to rent. Therefore, our rent prices include all bills – including electricity, gas, water, unlimited Wi-Fi, free shuttle bus service in and around the city - to make your experience as simple as possible. It also includes:
- Maintenance and complete & cleaning 2 times a week by trained international staff team is provided.
- Uninest team is trained and certiﬁed for the wellbeing of the residents and works 24*7 to provide support to all residents.
- Student Cards - We have recently partnered with ISIC cards in order to provide our students an opportunity of saving while experiencing cross culture atmosphere. There are a multitude of offers available to ISIC cardholders, from educational courses, software licenses, digital communications, public transport and magazine subscriptions, to music streaming, cafes and eateries, music festivals, theme parks, sporting events, world heritage sites and more!
- Bedding Pack - We offer complimentary linen packs for beds in all apartments: Twin Share, Single, Single Large and Studio. The bedding packs includes duvets and pillows.
- Sim Cards - We have teamed up with Virgin Media mobile network provider. As soon as you arrive in Dubai, you can forget about the hassle of running around to get the sim card - we have got that sorted for you.